Sunday, September 28, 2014

Introduction To Reviewing 100

Hi everybody! I previously was blogging on my dad's website Theo's Blog but now I have my own, which makes it easier to write about the TV shows I love! The shows I write about are currently going on some of which include Red Band Society, Gotham, Agents Of SHIELD, Goldbergs, and Once Upon A Time. Also I will write reviews about The Walking Dead when it comes back too. I try to write notes about the TV show the day it airs then I usually will have my review ready to post that next day but if I do not then it is probably high school stuff. I will make time to post, pirates honor. Anyway have fun and always remember that if you are sad you can have all the chocolate you want because it is the Dementors fault. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment